Monday, September 22, 2008

Project Thingy...













I am still unsure of what I'm going to do exactly, but know it will likely be in the form of a PowerPoint and a MovieMaker video. Right now I'm thinking of making a video about child abuse using Warren Zevon's "Keep Me in Your Heart for Awhile" as a background song. I'll use Google images of abused, depressed, and happy children as a comparison and look up statistics and etc. to add to a PowerPoint so we have information, and not just video. If I have trouble with this, I may make a PowerPoint on a video I previously made, either on Hurricane Katrina (while adding pictures of the new hurricanes), on how advertising for a product can often times make musicians famous and on how the world and music industry are changing due to technology (which relates to both this class and my job), or on how philosophy and meditation influence health and/or ideologies, using Robert Pirsig's Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance as my reference. Not quite sure yet, but I have all the concepts pretty well mapped out in my head.


Final Decision: Gender Equality in the Job Market, A study into the difference in pay rates for the same jobs worked by men and women

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whew -- you are all over the place here. I don't advise a child abuse topic. What would you advocate for in relation to that? As far as hurricanes go, they are acts of nature. It's hard to do much about them. Write to me this weekend with a sentence that begins "I plan to advocate for . . and we'll go from there.