Thursday, November 27, 2008

Music (?) Quiz..

A friend posted this as a note on their Facebook, and I remember I used to do stuff like this all the time, kinda using my CD player as a fortune teller, so I thought it would be fun to take...and for anyone else to take if they choose too.

Put your iPod/mp3 player into shuffle. In every question, play a song; a corresponding song in each of the questions which will be the answer. Try and enjoy!

1) How does the world see me?

Naive, by The Kooks-- Coincidentally, I've been called this a lot lately.

2) Will I have a happy life?

Wisdom From Vanity, by Starrfadu-- This is my view on life...idk if it defines happiness more than understanding, however.

3) What do my friends think of me?

I Think We're Alone Now, by Tiffany-- Well, I do prefer a small group of friends to a large group.

4) Do people secretly lust after me?

All I Want is You, by Barry Louis-Polisar-- So, apparently, unbeknownst to me, but yes

5) How can I make myself happy?

Help!, by The Beatles-- Oh yeah, that's not an obvious solution haha

6) What should I do with my life?

Act Naturally, originally by Buck Owen, but performed by The Beatles-- Good advice.

7) Will I ever have children?

Yellow, by Coldplay-- Nice song, don't know what it means in this case. Read my horoscope maybe?

8) What is some good advice for me?

The Wanderer, by Dion & the Belmonts-- Well, journalism is fast paced..

9) How will I be remembered?

Foundations, by Kate Nash-- Really, not sure.

10) What’s my signature dancing song?

Let Me Borrow That Top, by Kelly-- Great.

11) What's my current theme song?

A Well Respected Man, by The Kinks-- Good to hear.

12) What do others think is my current theme song?

She Will Be Loved, by Maroon 5-- That's awesome...

13) What shall they play at my funeral?

Anyone Else But You, by The Moldy Peaches-- Lol. Funny.

14) What type of men do I like?

Fidelity, by Regina Spektor-- True.

15) How's my love life?

Wannabe, by the Spice Girls-- Also true.

No comments: