Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Spiteful Adulation





The poem at the top (which I forgot to post earlier in the semester) is one I wrote myself a few years ago. I figured nothing could be more personal to me than my own feelings, which also relate to those of my friends. While I look back, I don't know what I was thinking at the time, or what about. But it must've meant a lot to me or I wouldn't've written it down. The colors I chose related to the feel of the words, red and bold for anger, softer colors for softer or less important words. The poem is basically about love and hate and emotion, and how sometimes feelings can't be conveyed by words or simple concepts, but are dependent on oxymorons.

I believe that the colors help the emotion show even more, and convey the feelings of the words.

To view the poem, click the picture to make it bigger...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I like the poem, it has a lovely rhythm!