Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Grand Finale...?

So...Final blog post. You know, I've wanted to start one of these things forever and just never got around to it. And I never really used it as much as I meant to. But it is pretty cool. I think I'm actually gonna keep it. It's weird posting papers and stuff on a blog, and it's extra work and effort, but I've really enjoyed posting random thoughts and stuff on here, and getting to know the class. The cool part about this is seeing people "outside" of the classroom, and getting to critique their work. It's nice to see how other people write their papers or think of topics, especially on creative subjects. It allows us to admire what people think, work on, and do. So many classes go by where you don't even know the people who sit next to you, but with these blogs, I feel like I've gotten to know a lot of people and made many new, and nice, acquaintances. And I get to admire them. The best part of it is that I know that people like Colin, Ian, and Tiffany are brilliant, and people like Jordyn and Allison and Raquel are interesting, and other people in our class are talented and really cool. I do honestly hope to have future classes with these people, or to at least keep in touch with most of them. I've seen that blogging allows people to see different sides to others they normally wouldn't expect. The shy person might be really funny and creative, and blogging allows him or her to showcase his/her talents. It's a strange phenomena, but I like it...Kind of (when I have the time for it, though it is pretty cool knowing the world can read what you write).

If I could redo any assignment it probably be the one on Facebook and teachers I did; I would go back and proofread :-P

4 comments:

Raquel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raquel said...

Although I was kinda weirded out by the whole "blogging" concept, I agree that it was a good way to get to know the class...


P.S. I hope "interesting" is a good thing? lol

Amouna said...

Yes, lol it is.

Tiffany said...

I agree. Seeing how people function outside of the classroom offers a different perspective than what one can collect from simply being in it. Thank you btw! ^.^